Warning: Last items in stock!
News 2017: Pizza Party a tutto gas!! Passione and Bollore ovens!
Many good reasons to choose an outdoor gas pizza oven Pizza Party Passione or Bollore:
- They are easy to use, fast in heating and cooking.
- You can use wherever you want on the terrace and garden without worrying about the smoke and the neighbors.
- Optimized gas burner to allow high performance and have so much space available on the floor.
- Easy gas control to cook pizza bread and roasts.
- There isn't ash.
- Assembled with professional materials, ideal for private use and street food business.
- Ready to use.
- ..and if you have not a gas cylinder, you can use the oven with firewood! It's easy to remove the gas burner.
Outdoor gas pizza oven Passione features:
External size: 70 x 90 cm = 0.63 mq (27,56” x 35,43”)
Cooking floor size: 60 x 80 cm = 0.48 mq (23,62” x 31,50”)
Weight with bricks: 70 kg (154 lb.)
Weight without bricks: 40 kg (80 lb.)
Medium consumption: 0,8 Kg/h (1,7 lb.)
Max. temperature: 550 ºC (1022 ºF)
Fuel supply: LPG (LPG, propane, butane) or wood
External dome material: Painted aluminum, easy to clean and long durability
Insulator material: Professional ecological ceramic fiber “high density”
Security system: Thermocouple
Use: Outdoor locations, terrace, gardens, patio, backyards
Included: Oven, thermometer, 8+2 bricks, chimney, door with hole, save front, front with large mouth, Kit LPG burner
Special offer: Cover, cap for wood use, quick-connection + tube and LPG regulator assembled
Support, pizza peels NOT INCLUDED, these and other accessories shown in the photos to be purchased separately in our shop online Pizzapartyshop.com
By ordering the oven together with the biscotto Saputo floor, you will NOT receive the floor in refractory bricks that are provided in the pizza oven you wish to purchase
USA and CANADA customers: is inlcuded a dedicated tube and LPG regulator assembled without quick-connection
Compatible with Pizzone's stand with wheels